For Your Business
Workforce Solutions Southeast Texas is YOUR BUSINESS resource! We are available to help you meet the demands of everyday business by assisting you and your company’s human resources department in many ways:
Recruit and Hire New Employees
- WorkInTexas.com – available 24/7 – Post job openings and get immediate access to skilled, experienced applicants.
On the Job Training
On-the-Job Training (OJT) program provides a unique opportunity for individuals who already possess some job-related skills and knowledge to "learn as they earn". By participating, employers can benefit by being reimbursed up to 50% of a worker’s wages during the training period, while having the services of a full-time employee.
- Employers are reimbursed up to 50% of the wage rate of the individual for the costs associated with providing the training.
- OJT provides knowledge or skills essential to the full and adequate performance of the job.
- OJT focuses on jobs involving the introduction of new technologies, production or service procedures; upgrading to new jobs that require additional skills or workplace literacy; among other purposes.
- The employer can be in the public, private non-profit or private sector.
- OJT is limited in duration based upon the target occupation for which the participant is being trained, the participant’s prior work experience and existing skills.
- Paperwork is handled by Workforce Solutions Southeast Texas Employer Solutions Specialists.
Contact us today about On-the-Job Training!
Please complete the request below to receive specific OJT information:
Contact an Employer Solutions Representative by calling 1-877-834-5627 to take advantage of the following services:
- Assistance to post your Job opening
- Prescreening your applicants
- Design your Customized Hiring Event
- Use Workforce Center Facility to Recruit your Employees
- Get access to *CUSTOMIZED, validated assessments such as PROVE IT! and OPAC
Find Current Business Tax Incentives
Train New and Incumbent Employees
Employment Law and additional Business Resources:
Human Resource Planning
NEED MORE RESOURCES? Call a Business Solutions Consultant or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Nominal fees may be associated for some customized services.