Vocational Rehabilitation Business Relations is here to help your business obtain and retain employees with disabilities.
Get help recruiting, hiring, retaining and accommodating employees with disabilities through the following customized services.
Disability Awareness & Education
Learn about key disability employment issues in the workplace:
- Disability awareness training and presentations
- Business symposia and expos
Worksite & Job Process Assessments
Identify solutions to physical or other barriers that may limit your ability to recruit, hire, retain or accommodate an employee with a disability.
- Physical worksite
- Workplace technology
- Job description and essential duties
- Application process
- Interview process
Hiring & Retention Assistance
Select from the most qualified job candidates who meet your business needs, and enhance employee retention and productivity:
- Job and career fairs
- Candidate screening, matching and referral
- Training programs to prepare job candidates for employment with your business
- Follow-up to ensure the new employee has the accommodations and support needed to be productive and retain employment
Federal Requirements & Financial Incentives Assistance
Get help to understand federal regulations and work incentives.
Vocational Rehabilitation Business Relations Coordinator
Region 4 South East/Deep East
Texas Workforce Solutions – Vocational Rehabilitation Services
510 Park Street, Suite 100
Beaumont, TX 77701