Vocational Rehabilitation Business Relations is here to help your business obtain and retain employees with disabilities.
Better Together: Building an Inclusive and Diverse Workforce
Join us in Celebrating National Disability Employment Awareness Month (NDEAM) on
Thursday, October 13, 2022, from 9:00am -1:00pm
Registration will begin at 8:30am at the Paul & Connie Szuch Multi-purpose Center at Lamar Institute of Technology or online at NDEAM 2022 Registration.
- We invite all Employers, Small Business owners, HR and Hiring Specialist to learn ways to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Hear success stories from employees and employers who have benefited from expanding their hiring candidates.
- Light refreshments will be served as well as door prizes.
Get help recruiting, hiring, retaining and accommodating employees with disabilities through the following customized services.
Disability Awareness & Education
Learn about key disability employment issues in the workplace:
- Disability awareness training and presentations
- Business symposia and expos
Worksite & Job Process Assessments
Identify solutions to physical or other barriers that may limit your ability to recruit, hire, retain or accommodate an employee with a disability.
- Physical worksite
- Workplace technology
- Job description and essential duties
- Application process
- Interview process
Hiring & Retention Assistance
Select from the most qualified job candidates who meet your business needs, and enhance employee retention and productivity:
- Job and career fairs
- Candidate screening, matching and referral
- Training programs to prepare job candidates for employment with your business
- Follow-up to ensure the new employee has the accommodations and support needed to be productive and retain employment
Federal Requirements & Financial Incentives Assistance
Get help to understand federal regulations and work incentives.
Vocational Rehabilitation Business Relations Coordinator
Region 4 South East/Deep East
Texas Workforce Solutions – Vocational Rehabilitation Services
510 Park Street, Suite 100
Beaumont, TX 77701